This lifestyle blog is written by me, Jennie, a public relations professional in Chicago whose hobbies (outside of writing) include style, fitness, reading, baking and DIY projects. Before I started Sincerely, Jennie, I blogged with a long-distance friend for three years. When we left that blog, I still wanted to document my interests, learning experiences and outfits online. Sincerely, Jennie has been live since January of 2015.
I’ve enjoyed making this my personal space on the Internet and creating a blog about topics that affects me as a 20-something professional navigating my way through the Windy City. I’ve had the chance to meet many incredible people through blogging as well as test out great products and brands for you, my readers. I aim to write posts that are helpful and relatable for women whether they’re in a town of 2,700 or 2.7 million.
Here are some fun facts to learn a little bit more about me, the editor:
- I read hard news by day, and veg out with reality TV at night.
- I stick to a budget but don’t feel guilty about treating myself to a new nail polish color “just because.”
- I love trying the latest workout trends and staying fit, but I’m also not afraid to sample any sweets put in front of me.
- I’ve been a Midwest gal my whole life, and the top five cities I’d like to move are also in the Midwest (much to my boyfriend’s chagrin).
- I’ve lived in the same apartment complex since moving to Chicago in 2011, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to explore everything the city has to offer.
I’ve had the chance to meet many incredible people through blogging as well as test out great products and brands for you, my readers. Brands I’ve collaborated with include:
- Windy City Blogger Collective
- Go Blog Social
Please email me if you’d like to collaborate or just want to know more. I look forward to sharing my life in Chicago and beyond on Sincerely, Jennie.
Photo by Hannah Drews Photography