Here we are, staring down August! Has your summer flown by like mine has? Luckily, I really feel like I’ve really been making the most of it, even if it’s just been to consciously keep afternoons open to lay by the pool. As busy as this summer has been, I’ve made an effort to not fill it up with more activities than are necessary. It’s OK to turn down that happy hour if it means improving your mental health! My weekend continues to look like a balance or R&R and friend outings. If you’re also looking for a mix of things to do, this weekend why don’t you…
- DIY your next beach hat. It’s too cute!
- Restyle your Ann Taylor palm print midi with inspiration from Dana.
- Get moving! Researchers found that those who spent eight hours a day sitting but exercised for an hour daily offset the increased risk of death linked with high sitting time. (Not to get all depressing or anything.)
- Try wearing a bandanna – a functional and adorable accessory – one or all of three ways.
- Take the cooking outside with this easy grill recipe I tried myself!
- Take it easy in athleisure wear just like Posh Classy Mom.
- Get the gumption you need to branch out and meet new friends with tips on how to start over in a new city.
- Indulge your inner wino with 10 summer date night ideas that include wine.