Yay for the weekend! These few days get my boyfriend and I just a little bit closer to our Valentine’s Day trip to Austin. We’re planning to run some errands and do some shopping for plaid shirts in preparation. But before that, I’m looking forward to a party tonight at Vertigo Sky Lounge, the rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel and Spa. It’s Chicago’s only outdoor winter patio and it sounds like there’s a big night planned with tons of activities to keep us warm! Can’t wait to take in the Chicago skyline from up above. Check out Vertigo Sky Lounge for if you’re looking for things to do this weekend, or try one of these suggestions below:
- Shop what’s left of the WhoWhatWear Target collaboration in stores or online. I was really impressed by it and can’t wait to share my finds!
- Plan out the rest of your outfits for February using this helpful inspiration guide from Bloglovin.
- Purchase some new, adorable wall art from the Chelcey Tate Studio on Etsy. Everything is currently 20% off with code “XOXOXO.”
- Plan the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit for whatever plans you have using 552 Envy’s outfit round up.
- Prep for the Super Bowl with Sportsanista’s Gridiron Eats recipe book.