Arm party c/o Rocksbox. Get one-month free to the jewelry subscription service using code “SincerelyJennieXOXO”
Fist bump: it’s Friday! Or should I call it #LookWhatYouMadeMeDo debate day? I anxiously watched Tay’s social feeds last night to see when her new single debuted. Once it was live I was … underwhelmed…then delighted…then unsure…now back to liking it. It seems to have gotten a lot of mixed reviews, and I have a feeling after Sunday’s VMAs we’ll be hearing even more. One thing’s for sure, she knows how to get people talking (good or bad). What are your thoughts on the single? Are you excited for the album? I’m still holding out hope that it’s as good as 1989!
I have so much to look forward to this weekend besides Sunday’s VMAs. I’m attending a rosé-themed bachelorette party tomorrow night! Not only do I have the perfect dress and the perfect DIY treat, I can’t wait for some girl time. Paired with rosé and dancing, it sounds like it’s going to be perfect.
What’s on deck for you? If you need some ideas, this weekend why don’t you…
- Practice your photo skills in front of a neon light with this how-to video.
- Treat yourself to a new eye shadow palette – Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky is now 1/2 off!
- Hit up Riot Feast in Chicago for dinner. The space, which was formally Saved by the Max, has been totally transformed and the food is delicious!
- Better understand those press trips bloggers always go on with Hallie’s informative guide.
- Shake up your meal prepping routine using Jordan’s healthy snack box ideas.