It’s that time of the year again, the most wonderful time of the year. It’s the annual gift exchange with my college girlfriends! Our Secret Santa began in the dorms our freshman year of college and has since evolved to a long-distance gift exchange. Sure, we miss the fun of sneaking over to each other’s rooms and dropping off little little clues, but it’s just as nice to get a package in the mail from an old friend. Since this is a long-distance Secret Santa, we use an online website to choose each other’s names and upload a wishlist. Last year, the friend I had in the exchange asked for a unique map off of Uncommon Goods. With so many gifts to buy this year – including something for my pick in the Secret Santa gift exchange (ssshhh it’s a secret!) – I thought I’d check the site out again for handmade, recycle and organic Christmas gift ideas.
Uncommon Goods Christmas Gifts for Women
Several gifts jumped out at me, and made me think of of my friends in the exchange. What I really like about the Christmas gifts on Uncommon Goods is they tell the story of who is selling them/made them, and how they’re doing it sustainably. It makes me feel all the more happy about my choices for my college girlfriends:
- Constitution Glass – This is kind of a joke, but two friends interned in D.C. one summer during college and when they came back they would not stop talking about how amazing the city was. They were also oddly in love with our Founding Fathers. Well, wouldn’t you know it, they both now live in D.C. and still love America.
- Macaron Kit – There are several world travelers in our group and several bakers. I figured either would love having the luxury of making macarons in their own kitchen.
- Chocolate Soaps – Ok, truthfully, these soaps really caught my eye as a gift for myself. I’m one of the biggest chocolaholics in our friend group, so much so that I wouldn’t mind bathing in it.
- Cheeseboard with Chalk – One of our friends very recently got married and she loves to host. (We both also very much enjoy cheese.) This slate cheese board is so unique and elegant, she should definitely consider adding it to her wishlist!
- Flavor Fusion Water Bottle – This water bottle could really be for any of us, as we’re all often sharing work out tips or talking about the new fitness classes we’ve tried. Why not stay hydrated with water infused with a fruit flavor?
- 45-second Omelet Maker – One of my girlfriends and I enjoy making breakfast together when we visit each other. Her specialty is omelets. I saw this 45-second omelet maker and immediately thought about how great it would be to have a healthy but quick breakfast option every day!
- Wine Pearls – Let’s be honest, we’ve come a long way since college, but that doesn’t mean we don’t still enjoy a nice chilled glass of wine. Thankfully these wine pearls keep it classy.
So those are my picks for the ladies in my life, but there are many more Christmas gifts on Uncommon Goods I didn’t even share. Take a second to browse the site by price or by interest to see what pops out at you. I bet you’ll find something even for that person who has everything!
Photo by Tonya Espy Photography | This post was sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thank you for supporting the brands that support my side hustle.