Steve and I are on our way out of town again this weekend, and again to the east coast. A friend’s getting married in New Hampshire, and then we’re going to spend two days in Boston. I went to Boston nearly 10 years ago with my best friend for a week. We stayed with her brother (who was attending MIT) and just had the best time in the city! I look forward to going back, and this time am taking in a baseball game in Fenway.
Before I took off I had to stop at Rent the Runway to try to find the perfect dress for the mountain weather. A high of 66 but low of 42, what should a girl do? I had several options, luckily, which I’m sharing above. I use Unlimited so I can rent 3 items at once, which really comes in handy when I can’t make up my mind about what to wear. The last-minute jumpsuit find was so clutch. I think it’ll be perfect for the crisp night air. (By the way – if you haven’t used the service before, I have a Rent the Runway promo code for you. Click here to get $30 off of your first order.)
What are you plans for Labor Day? This weekend, why don’t you…
- Celebrate Gossip Girl’s 10th anniversary by reliving all of the best fashion moments with the show’s stylist. (P.S. this is one of my favorite looks.)
- Look back at the show through the actors’ eyes with this Vanity Fair article interviewing the Gossip Girl stars.
- Check off your Chicago bucket list with help from some Windy City Bloggers!
- Relive your emo high school days through Audrey’s Spotify high school playlist. She just posted about it on Instagram Stories and I just had to listen! Search for Audrey Hirschl on Spotify and get ready to be transported back in time.
- Find a new favorite podcast using some of Sarah’s suggestions. She’s always telling me about a new show she’s listening to!