I didn’t share much about my trip to New York City last week, but here’s the one photo I snapped while there. It’s actually really hard to get a shot of this iconic building! I was in NYC for work but we were lucky enough to have the nights free for good dinners and exploring. I was in charge of our meal plans, and one of my favorite places that we went was Sabbia at Eataly, a block from the Flatiron Building. The rooftop restaurant redecorates twice a year, and it’s now set to feel like a beach getaway – and that it did. From the cabanas, negronis and seafood, I definitely felt like I was on a warm vacation. Still, while New York as a whole was warmer and sunnier than Chicago, I was happy to get home last Friday. The following two days I able to check off quite a few things on my wedding planning list.
This weekend Steve and I are fully booked with our outstanding nuptials to-dos, but I’ve still rounded up 10 links for the weekend that you might be interested in. This weekend, why don’t you…
- Treat your mom to the gift of unlimited jewelry. Rocksbox offers gift sets here.
- Update your summer reading list with Cosmo’s best books coming out in the next few months.
- Pull out your pair of overalls, or go buy some. How cute does Joi make hers look with red accessories?
- Book your last-chance tickets to Saved by the Max. It’s stay is almost up, get your reservation here.
- Laugh at these epic one-liners from Golden Girls, then watch your favorite Miami seniors on Hulu.
- Wear your LBD two days in a row but switch up the look with Sarah’s suggestions for how to accessorize it.
- Stay out of the sun and inside with a marathon of some of the best new TV shows.
- Go designer but don’t break the bank with these dupes Erica rounded up.
- Get ready for pool season with one of the hottest swimsuit trends. I just purchased a really reasonably priced one-piece with scallops here.
- Whip up a summer cocktail following this recipe shared by Mitch on Kelly in the City.
Have a great weekend!