Well, this weekend for Steve and I will be quite different than one we recently had in Chicago. We’re taking off for Athens, Ga., to celebrate Steve’s college roommate’s wedding. There won’t be any Bulls players signing autographs there (that we know of, ha). We recently had a blast attending an event at the United Center to help celebrate the launch of American Express Platinum. Chicago was one of many cities around the country where fun events were happening thanks to Amex and Uber. (The companies have teamed up to offer card holders Uber rides.) We received awesome seats to the Bulls game and attended a post-game meet & greet with legend Scottie Pippen! Not to brag, but guests also received VIP treatment throughout the night – from an exclusive entrance with a Platinum carpet and walking away with a signed Scottie Pippen jersey in their gift bags. It was truly a date night to remember, thanks to American Express Platinum!
Of course not every weekend can be filled with a Bulls Hall of Famer. This time, we’ll have to settle for visiting loved ones in the Peach State. 🙂 If you’re looking for things to do this weekend, why don’t you…
- Read how one woman profited off of an unexpected change in flight plans. (Thankfully everything was peaceful.)
- Help plan the next bachelorette party you’re going to in one of the top destination cities. Do you want wild or tame? This survey has them all.
- Take a look at the cutest – and inexpensive – embroidered blouse Roxanne is modeling.
- Reserve your ticket to the Chicago Saved by the Bell popup restaurant. There are less than 50 days left!
- Shop the Victoria Beckham for Target collection. Can you believe there are still options left? I picked up this ruffle hem dress.